You know the story – you’re racing around the expo having a ball and then RRRRRRRIPPP! What do you do!?
Normally for cosplayers this is the thing of nightmares – but luckily, Armageddon Expo is bringing the Cosplay Pitstop to shows around the country! Just like on the racetrack, the Cosplay Pitstop is your chance to stop in, get patched up and get back to the show, without having to lug around bulky repair kits or dodge water puddles on the bathroom counter while trying to do your makeup.
What’s in it for me?
- A space just for cosplayers (and their pit crew), so no getting quizzed by the public while you try to covertly restick that dignity-saving fashion tape.
- A trained staff member around at all times to keep non-cosplayers out and to move people on once they’re finished.
- Where available, walled-off changing areas so you can switch costumes midway through the day if you’re that way inclined.
- Basic cosplay repair supplies – needles, thread, hairspray, bobby pins, hot glue guns and so on (but not your super-specialist hard-to-find plastic glue or replacement wig wefts, so if you need something in particular, your best bet is to BYO)
- mirrors and places to sit to do your makeup (BYO makeup, of course).
Keep in mind that this is not a place to hang out and chat – the idea is to get in, get what you need done and get going as soon as you’re done! So don’t be offended it you get asked to move along or if your seven mates can’t come in with you to safety pin your damaged hem. (Sounds like the start of a bad joke: How many cosplayers does it take to put in a safety pin? …)
Any questions? Contact Us to find out more.